A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, January 1, 2015

1-1-15

Wow, another start to a brand new year!  I do plan on continuing this blog, hopefully on a daily basis (may miss now and then), but this daily dose has certainly become part of my "fabric". 

Interestingly enough, the kids desired "experiences over things" for Christmas. So this afternoon they experienced the "first" experience with The Winter Classic (outdoor) NHL hockey game -Caps vs. Chicago Blackhawks at Nationals Stadium in DC. Thankfully, they enjoyed the entire day, taking it all in, and a bonus of an exciting finish of a WIN (Caps 3-2 over Blackhawks in the last 12.9 seconds of the game).

Planking for two minutes, running/walking the Crofton Parkway with the hubby and setting and updating myself up on various social media sites made for a productive day I must admit. 

BSoleille! The bright side of a wildly connected world of six billion people!

Terri 





No comments: