A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Possibilibees Bee

My Possibillabee had a nice gathering of the seven of us at Carrie Casto's last night. She made two delicious quiches that were scrumptious and the evening was met with friendship and "sister of stitches". For me this means that three out of seven brought hand sewing (bindings) and an SOS went out for one that needed to be finished that night. I was thankful to pitch in for the cause (as well as Mary Nielsen), as it has been a long time that I did any sewing by hand. I must admit I really enjoyed that thread and needle as we wielded it through the quilt and binding to completion. 

BSoleille! The bright side of bee and helping Shelley finish off her quilt (like bees used to do back in the day). 

Terri

 

No comments: