A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A Guild Christmas Party

Our guild had our Christmas party tonight with wonderful festive table toppers and "hostesses with the mostestess"!  My 2Bee with Trish hosted a "Forest Green Wonderland", complete with live good smelling greenery, and other wonderland accoutrements. Our thinking was "less is more"; I think we accomplished our goal. And...thankfully there were several other beautifully decorated tables to complete the entire look of the evening. 

In addition to all the above plus the potluck dinner and breaking bread with our fellow guild members, we swapped 12.5" holiday blocks that were all great!

My photos include our decorated table, the reindeer block made for the swap and "reindeer twin" Sheila Walker, it was too cute not to post!

BSoleille!
Terri 





1 comment:

Quilting Nan said...

Very pretty table, and two cute Reindeer! (smile)