A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, September 28, 2014

A Perfect Day for a Wedding

Weather wise, days like today do not come around that often. Cool morning to start, brilliant sunshine and the slow warm up to the afternoon with a comfortable temperature heading into the evening. A beautiful day for a wedding!

So, I am thankful that my family was able to help celebrate the wedding of Matt & Brooke Russell. Matt is the son of our Special Love (Camp Fantastic) friends, Jon and Kathy! The nuptials and reception were held at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club, just over the Bay Bridge on the Eastern Shore and a breathtaking setting of the water, setting sun and bridge. 

BSoleille!  The bright side of, "I do" and cheers to the happy couple. 

Terri 






No comments: