A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, December 7, 2013

TV Watching

Can you just simply watch TV and not look at a magazine or paper?  That was so five years ago, right? I know I can't, I have to "watch" the game with several electronic gadgets at my disposal and mulitask on all three!  I haven't cracked open a magazine in several months and I don't like that. They are certainly piling up and I think I'll get to them "someday". I hope I do. Interestingly, there are three of us watching hockey and college football, (toggling) back and forth, and we are all peeking at the TV over our computers and iPads!  

BSoleille!  The "bright" side of "multitasking"!

Terri 

No comments: