A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Abundance

Did you ever stop to think, and be thankful, that you were born in the USA? Of course I have on occasion, but today I could not help notice the abundance of goods and stuff all around us, especially at the local grocery store. From the looks it with aisle upon aisle of every kind of food on the pyramid, and then some, our needs are definitely met. I almost feel guilty with so many offerings to choose from when I know there are many people worldwide that have very little. It was just an observation plus the thought that I am thankful to live in the US, warts and all!

BSoleille!  The bright side of choices. 

Terri 

Photo of Santa making his neighborhood rounds on the fire truck. 

No comments: