A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, December 28, 2013

I Survived!

Do you ever have a day that you cram in so much, but then at the end of that day, you really believe it was so worth it?  Today was one of those days for me. It began with breakfast with three "outlaws"/husband's side of family; a visit with my Mom where we "escaped" the nursing home for a burger at a local Wendy's; a trip to downtown Cleveland with my friend Patty to see the Titanic Exhibit at the Great Lakes Science Center and dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant with my family and my husband's twin and his family in North Olmsted, Ohio. Whew!

For history buff's though,  the Titanic exhibit was terrific. It's in Cleveland until January 5, 2014, and I suspect, will be traveling to other venues. If you like the history and lore if this great "unsinkable"ship, it's worth the effort to see it. "I survived" because the "passenger ticket" I got "issued" to go into the exhibit in the name of Mary Davis, age 28, from London, England, survived the catastrophe. And, I must admit,  the IMAX movie called "Titanica" was also worth the price of admission. 

BSoleille!  The bright side of a lot of activity and experiences...in one day!

Terri



No comments: