A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thankful at Thanksgiving

Isn't that what it's all about?  So many things to be grateful for?  I try to make it a daily conscience effort because I am better in the long run; as I hope a better spouse, parent, friend and sister, and worker. Why not be grateful?

I would like to take this opportunity today to thank my blog readers both near and far, daily or "check-in-when-you-can", and to thank you for the kind comments you have left throughout the year. In 31 more posts (providing I blog daily in December), I will be closing on almost two solid years of a great writing adventure. 

BSoleille!  The bright side of seeing each day more clearly!!!

Terri

Photo of my contacts, a "thing" I am so thankful for since I've been wearing them for 37 years!  



No comments: