A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, November 11, 2013

A "New" Bed for the Dogs

That "new" bed is our bed, and both pups have seemed to make it theirs even though they have two very nice ones themselves. My big dog Lucy-Loo was never allowed up on the bed until she took it upon herself last week to jump up and get comfy!  The first time I caught her was after a shower; I peeked into the bedroom and found her on my pillow and in my spot!  Sheesh!  Not sure how long she stays up because one swift kick may send her back to the floor and in her own bed. That's how we find them in the morning!

BSoleille!  The bright side of a cold night; a two-dog night!

Terri

No comments: