A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

I'm in Love

With. The. New. iPad. Air!!!  It's so sleek and fast and seems to operate on a whole new level than my "klunky" first generation iPad that's "only" three years old. Now I could have opened it up and have been up and running it in minutes, but, no, that's not the case with an IT loving husband. He informed me that we need to create a new library, and back everything up on an external hard drive, (and had to back up the old one first). Thankfully it did not take up the whole morning, but it was something I needed to do to keep it humming along for, I hope, a long time!  And what is a long time when it comes to technology??? A year? A day?  Two years?  Something new is already in the pipe line I'm sure. 

BSoleille!  The bright side of quicker, sleeker, lighter, better than, technology!

Terri

Photo of the dining room table with old and new technology

PS A shout out to my son Ryan for today marks nine years post Bone Marrow Transplant!


No comments: