A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Two Sun Rises/Visit in Ann Arbor

Higgins Lake "tradition" calls for getting up at sunrise and drinking coffee. I do not drink coffee but got up for the first and last sunrise of the week, just in time to pack the cars and head back to real life!

A change up came this afternoon when I contacted an old friend, Nancy Shafer Boudreau, early in the week in the chance she and her family would be home for a quick visit.  She lives in Ann Arbor which is on the way home, so it was an easy stop (plus drove the family through the University of Michigan).  We all had a great visit catching up with our lives and I'm thankful I made the initial call. A shout of thanks to Nancy, Bob, and Elena (other daughter at college). 

BSoleille!
Terri







No comments: