A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, August 12, 2013

6:39 Sunrise "Fall In"

A tradition at Higgins Lake for those not faint of heart is to "fall into" the sunrise. I admit, as much as I love the water, I cannot seem to force my body into the cool water (with cool outside temps-55 degrees this morning), rather, I get up to record the event through photographs. But I simply admire those that do, it's a great way to wake up, albeit a bit crazy!

This morning was designated the day to "fall in", and 50% of the tribe took the plunge. Yikes!

BSoleille!

Terri 

Photos: 1) 8 people fall in, 2) 5 cousins


No comments: