A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tracy's Kids

Tonight was a fun night, seeing one of the academy award nominated movie The Decendent's at a "red carpet event" at the Lucky Strike and Regal Cimema's in downtown DC.  This event benefits Tracy's Kids Art Therapy Programs throughout the DC Metropolitan area!  The Art Therapy programs helps kids with cancer cope with what they are going through, but just as important, helps the siblings and other family members as well!

My photo is me with two friends that went with me to the event:  Rita and Linda!  A nice night (with popcorn to boot!)

BSoleille!
terri

No comments: