A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Countdown to Quilt Retreat 2012!

I am getting very excited about my guild's upcoming retreat this weekend.  I have been very busy getting ready for our Mardi-Gras themed sewfest, and am thankful I have such a wonderful crew to help make it a great one!  (although due to mild temps in Maryland, I don't think we will be snowed in this year.)  Today I finished my "brown bag" gift, where we employ a "Yankee Swap" type exchange for Friday night!  That's my photo today.  Love those lady bugs!
 
BSoleille, finding the "luck of the lady bug"!
terri

No comments: