A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Apple mania at the mall

I had a 3:00pm Apple class today, but once there it was way too crazy to even think about taking my computer out to work on my current project. I Checked in and immediately went to one of their big 27" screen iMacs to reschedule. And this is what I'm thankful for, getting one of my favorite instructors later in the week!

No comments: