A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Do You Think This Helps? Left Lane Loafers...

Traveling the highways and byways of this great land, interstate driving can be cumbersome with "slow" drivers in the passing lanes. Are you with me here? And then let's not forget the 18-Wheelers who "decide" in pairs to start a convoy to slow down the traffic on their own. Sometimes it's when there are the silly ones weaving in and out of traffic at 90mph (especially on mountainous roads), and, I believe, those smart truck drivers can't take it any longer then "fix" all the drivers, not the ones causing the distress with an intentional slow-down. 

I'm hoping it's all done for the safety of the travelers no matter the size of the vehicle. 

BSoleille!

Terri



No comments: