A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

The Trees...

Today I called Benfield Tree Services and spoke with owner, Paul, on an estimate of 15 trees that needed to be removed, and pruning on a few others (including neighbor's trees hanging over the house). Paul was very professional, and we set a time for him to meet me at my Crofton home. Paul arrived 10 minutes early and quickly gave me a fair price estimate on all the above tree services. (I did do my due dillegence and had other quotes, one I am still waiting for). When asked when the work could be done, Paul and I walked over to his truck to look at his calendar. We settled on a date next week. Then, within an half hour, Paul called and said he could do the work today, and that his crew would be over in 45 minutes. Exactly 45 minutes later, he arrived with his crew and work trucks and equipment and got right to work cutting, pruning and removing lots of trees. 

Paul and his crew did an outstanding job on everything quoted, and actually took one more branch down that hung funny after the other trees were removed. They also cleaned up like they were never there (this included my yard and one neighbor's yard). Exceptional service! If you are local and need tree work done, I highly recommend Benfield Tree Service. 

No, I did not get anything special to write a review. But when folks do good work, stick to their word, why not compliment that superb customer service? That is a gift and I am thankful my yard looks good going into summer 2016!

BSoleille!
Terri 
 



No comments: