A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Ta-Da Moment with Tiny Nines

For three years the "Possibillibees" exchanged tiny nines quilt blocks or a nine patch block. They finish at 1.5" (did I mention they are truly tiny?). The blocks are a tedious combination of keeping your wits (at least mine) and sewing thousands of seams. For a 60"x64" quilt, the thing weighs a ton. It was only appropo that I completed the top while with my Posse, er, swappers of crazy nines!  

BSoleille! The bright side of a finished quilt top, no matter how crazy the pattern. 

Terri




1 comment:

Quilting Nan said...

incredible! Can't wait to see it in the show next year.