A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Buzzer Beater

The last five minutes of a National Championship game men's basketball game is all that is "needed" to watch (in an evenly matched game, that is, like tonight). So to see "live" a three point jump shot right at the buzzer by Villanova was a sweet moment in college hoops. Of course this excitement came in the last 3.4 seconds of the game, and really, from the selfless guard named Ryan A who passed the ball for his team mate to score the "Disney" basket for the win and title! Very cool indeed!

BSoleille!
Terri


No comments: