A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, August 31, 2015

Nevada...Off the Beaten Path

I would be remiss in not mentioning one of my favorite parts of this trip, an adventure to Valley of Fire about an hour drive outside of Las Vegas. "The Best Daughter" and I got out there early, but maybe not early enough, as the temperature rose quickly to a "comfortable and doable" 115 degrees on the two rock formation hikes. They each took about an hour which was just enough!  We are thankful we had plenty of water on board. Simply. Amazing!

BSoleille!
Terri
Photos from Valley of Fire. 






No comments: