A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Endless Summer in Cleveland

The past two days in Cleveland have been great. Yesterday I met up with high school friends in Marblehead, Ohio, for some fun in the sun with lunch and boating and kayaking in the harbor near Lake Erie. The day ended with some shopping with my sisters in Strongsville. Today, I met up with the Tomoff side of family for breakfast with the intent to visit my mom afterwards and then be taken to the airport to fly back to Maryland. Everything happened except the flight back to BWI. Now with two cancelled flights under my belt, we learned the server is down in all three DC airports and two in NYC. I decided to rent a car tomorrow to get back and give up the flight idea all together. (Only a six hour drive!)

BSoleille!  The bright side of planes, trains, and of course, automobiles!

Terri

Lunch/boating with Debbie Martinko, Robin Chandler, Kata Pagon and Sue Doerle; the shopping sisters (Kimberly and Annette) 




No comments: