A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, February 2, 2015

Orange is a Great Look

A finished TShirt quilt for my friend Debbie Martinko turned out super fun and orange fresh!  It is her favorite color that brings a lot of positive energy to this colorful quilt. And since Debbie also loves the beach, the back has a combination of sunglasses and beach chairs to complete her one-of-a-kind themed "orange crush"!

BSoleille!  The bright side of a sunshiny tshirt quilt. 

Terri 


1 comment:

Wendy said...

Yay! Turned out great :)