A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, October 12, 2014

10x2

Earlier this week I ran a 10 miler, the first one in over 14 years. So it was really crazy for me to run a second 10 miler today, but thankfully, I ran with and was pushed by "The Best Daughter". She is in great shape so she talked and "entertained" me while I huffed and puffed up and down the hills of the Valley.

A great treat for sure!  And the day continued with a blowout football game favoring the Dukes 64-7 over Towson; a delicious dinner with my daughter, her roommates and their parents at the girls place, and lastly, topped the night with the men's soccer game (tie 1-1) vs. UNCW.  

BSoleille! The bright side of a wonderful Parents Weekend at JMU!
Terri 







No comments: