A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Beautiful Night for Baseball

A last minute decision landed us at the Bowie Baysox "Knock Cancer Out of The Park" night. Various cancer organizations had tables of information set up on the concourse level, and my husband and I met up with Tom and Marilyn Eichner at the Georgetown Lombardi Cancer Center table. It was a very relaxing night with perfect weather to take in the game, although the home team lost to Richmond 4-1. 

BSoleille!  The bright side of "the ole ball game"!

Terri


No comments: