A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, May 24, 2014

All Types of Flags

This Memorial Day weekend certainly merits hanging Old Glory proudly for all to see. A small token really to show our national pride and to thank those who served in our great military that makes this country like no other. 

I like all kinds of flags, and this weekend I have been waving a US soccer linesman flag for some of my 13 games assigned with six games in the record book thus far (Columbia Soccer Tournament). "Only" seven more to go. I am thankful that the weather has been so delightful with temps hovering around 75 degrees!

BSoleille!  The bright side of waving a flag!

Terri

No comments: