A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Big Bird....Nests

When I let the dogs out this morning, and before all the rain hit our area, I noticed most of the leaves are gone from the trees in the backyard. And even though there were grey skies, it seemed a bit brighter out without all those leaves. That moment gave me the chance to look up and see four fairly large birds nests that I have not seen since last year. I guess time will tell if the wind and rain will knock them down eventually!  All that hard work in building them. 

BSoleille!

Terri

No comments: