A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Love That Biking

So far I'm 3/3 in cycling around the lake at 25 miles a pop. My goal would to finish the week with 150 miles total and some sore and tired legs. Thankfully we go in morning so we can do other fun stuff in the afternoon. Last night, the temps cooled considerably after a storm rushed in (and I was out on the lake fishing). So water activities were minimum today because the Lake had whitecaps, at least early on today. Naps and some reading were just the ticket this afternoon. 

BSoleille!

Terri

Photos from the week; obviously some warmer days plus one of two fish I caught and the tribe of bikers!



No comments: