A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Days Flying By

Why is it that the days fly by while on vacation, but sometimes drag on when we are in the humdrum routine of life?  Right now though I'm thankful for sunny skies to do all the outdoorsy stuff we all like to do, including water/boating activities here at Higgins Lake. Today I enjoyed laying on a raft in the lake and taking the jet ski out for a few spins around (not to mention some after dinner fishing with nieces and nephew)!

BSoleille!

Terri

Photos of Alex Tomoff with the boats' largest catch of the night, campfire (held nightly) with Cousins Kristin and Olivia and one of my little fishes that I caught tonight as well (total of 17 fish with 4 people casting lines). 



No comments: