A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Our First Virtual 5K+ for Special Love!

The Special Love Virtual 5K can be done "anytime" between October 24-October 31; so my posse and I decided to "get-er-done" the very first day right out of the gate. It was a glorious day in Crofton to lace up the shoes and give it our best - even doing an "official" course that was already marked for other races set around the Crofton Parkway.

My photos below show "The Best Daughter" and Bill at the "starting line" and others after our "race." Last year, BC (Before Covid) we ran through the streets of DC near Nats Park and along the river, and a few extra twists and turns, which yielded us a race over 5K, and this year was no different in that either with going over a couple of tenths. No big deal! 

BSoleille!

Terri






No comments: