A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Halloweenie 2020!

A pretty good display of costumes for the 45 or so Trick-or-Treaters that stopped by our house and our street this evening. All the kids were gracious to receive the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (the 2-pack) on Ryan's insistence. He likes for all the kids to get the full candy bar, or in this case, the two Reese's Cups vs. the minis. He buys...just saying...

Our neighborhood went an hour earlier than usual, and I liked it: from 5-7pm! And the social distancing with tables set up so kids didn't have to crowd around a doorway was genius. We plan to set-up the same way for future Halloween's, not just in Covid times - complete with a fire pit in the driveway (it scares away evil spirits I'm told).

Hope everyone enjoyed a safe Halloween with their big and little ghosts and goblins!

BSoleille!

Terri

ps - Ryan dressed up as a Caps fan, and Bill dressed up as a suburban Dad in sweats...

   



No comments: