A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, September 21, 2020

NeedleOnFull Having a Ball!

 I'm still hanging on to summer for the next several hours, but thoughts have turned to cool temperatures (because that's what's happening here in the Mid-Atlantic) and warm and cozy sweaters. I'd rather wear shorts and tanks, but all that will be put away until next spring, and those sweaters are on deck, clean and rarin' to go!

My current days are filled with making cozy T-Shirt quilts and NeedleOnFull is full steam ahead, much to my delight. I love wowing my clients by turning their collection of T-Shirts and other clothing into a treasured keepsake where their memories can stay alive. 

BSoleille! The bright side of my NeedleOnFull bags ordered this past January have come in handy, not only for my finished product carefully placed in one when it goes home, they keep all projects neatly and organized! 

Terri



No comments: