A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Happy Fall Y'All!

The autumnal equinox is now! We made it to fall, Covid and all! So, has anyone reached for a sweater out of the back of the closet or the top shelf (where mine are located)?  I think I am ready to usher in some cooler nights, but still love the mostly brilliant and sunny days ahead. I think Indian Summer has got to be around the corner for all to enjoy, depending on where in the world you are located, of course. 

It appears that I must reluctantly give up summer (sigh), and look ahead for the rest of the seasons before Summer of 2021. I can do that!

BSoleille! The bright side of leaves turning into deep reds!

Terri



No comments: