A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, September 7, 2020

Cheers to Labor Day 2020!

We all know it's a weird year of 2020, but I can't help thank all the American workers and their achievements who contribute their time, talents, creativity, knowledge and strength for the well-being of our country. And though many can say it's the "end of summer," I can't let it go yet, despite what the calendar says today. 

I hope everyone had a nice day and long weekend - you deserve it!

BSoleille!

Terri

Photos below of the Blue Ridge Mountains and "The Best Daughter" with her initials OG - and who loves social distancing! A perfect backdrop for her!


  

No comments: