A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, February 2, 2020

02022020 or Super Bowl 54

I'm not sure what is more impressive, the date today, or the great Super Bowl 54 game? I love the numbers of today's date, and today's super football game. It was one of the only NFL games I watched this past season (watched some college games, btw), but ended up being an exciting game for sure. Interceptions, questionable plays, (butt wiggles from the halftime show), and my all-time favorite, the "Hail Mary Pass" rounded out the fun this evening. Then throw in those million dollar commercials and you've got a captive audience for the ages.

And my pick for the winner, that I selected yesterday, was the Kansas City Chiefs.  picked them for the win because the game ball used in my soccer matches yesterday belonged to a kid whose initials were KC. I figured that was my "sign" for the winner in today's American Football game match up with the San Francisco 49er's.

BSoleille!

Terri



 

No comments: