A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, December 14, 2019

Dividing and Conquering Oahu

We didn’t let Friday the 13th to chance, instead we split up and divided the activities. “The Best Daughter” and Ryan spent most of the day on an awesome adventure excursion that included swimming with dolphins, whale watching and snorkeling. They loved every minute of it and neither got sick on the boat (three others on their tour, they claim, didn’t fare too well).

Bill and I decided to walk downtown Waikiki (he “needed coffee at his favorite shop) and then head to Hanauma Bay on the East side of Oahu. Thankfully, it was a glorious day and we snorkeled for a couple of hours (okay, let’s be clear here, Bill for 2-3 minutes, and me those couple hours). Everything “they” say about that place is true. I had huge colorful fish all around me that was truly amazing but wondering why they kept swimming toward me!

Once evening rolled around we met back up and spent our last night in Oahu taking in The Chief’s Luau north of Waikiki. Good food and good times for our very first “official” luau.

BSoleille!

Terri










No comments: