A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, April 7, 2019

There is NOTHING Like the Blooming Cherry Blossoms

The Cherry Blossoms around the Tidal Basin in Washington, DC, are really special and something to experience once in a lifetime for sure. A close second, I must admit, are the BBB's, or most commonly known as the beautiful blooming blossoms around the Crofton Parkway. This past Saturday morning was glorious sunny day to trek around the parkway, taking in the faint pink blooming trees for close to four miles. And let's face it, the photos do not do the blossoms justice, as they are so much more striking in person. I am in full cheerleader mode for full blooms in celebration of Spring and thankful for warmer days and pretty flowers in the days ahead.

BSoleille! The bright side of Blooming Spring!

Terri




No comments: