A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, August 2, 2018

So Do You Like Coffee?

In my upcoming trip to Ethiopia, with coffee as one of it's main exports around the world, I wonder if this journey may inspire me somehow to enjoy a cup of brewed coffee? My husband would love it if I come back with a new liking for it, because he thinks it's the greatest thing to have in the morning. However, I have tried it on a few occasions to a tune of about a half of a cup in my whole lifetime, and never gained a liking to it. But I'm hoping, some how, some way, with a ceremonial coffee "awakening" or two on my travels there, I just may come back with a "liking" of some good brewed cup o' joe!

I'm not going to promise anything, but I will give it a try or two. Why not, right?

BSoleille!

Terri







No comments: