A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Throw Back Tooth Thursday

Can throwback Thursday be from two weeks ago when I got a "black" tooth fixed and repaired? However, the actual tooth turned dark after a "bungled" root canal when I was 17 years old...so that's the "true" throwback, if you will. If you know me personally, maybe you've noticed the tooth, the one that turned very dark in the last 10 years, on my bottom left (bottom right for everyone else!). For the past 40 years I vacillated whether or not I should "whiten" it or get a veneer, but the last 10 years it has really changed. So except for highlights in my blonde locks...I never had even a professional manicure/pedicure, so I finally made the decision to go for it. I am glad I did.

My Maryland dentist and friend, Jennifer Castle DDS, did a fabulous job in helping me select the correct veneer and did a superb job in making that tooth, and ultimately, my smile, a nice one once again. I am very grateful that I took the leap...and it didn't hurt one bit in prepping the tooth for the veneer installation.

BSoleille!
Terri





No comments: