A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Graduation 2018

I would be remiss in my "blog duties" if I did not mention all the wonderful graduations from college(s)...and later this month, high school(s). My extended family has two graduates this year; my nephew, Nathan Kocan, (on my side of the family) who graduated on Saturday from Ohio University Summa Cum Laude with dual majors in MIS and Business Analytics ; and my nephew, Alex Tomoff, (on the other side of the family), who also graduated on Saturday from Penn State University with honors and distinction in Meteorology! Woooohoooo!!!!

And, thankfully, through other social media mechanisms, it's a delight to see all the graduates near and far from friends posting throughout the country. I hope these young minds with tons of talent will pursue their passions with gusto and a 'never quit attitude'. Go out an make your own mark on this big bad world...it's there for the taking! If not you, who?

BSoleille! The bright side of graduation from rigorous programs in schools throughout this great land.

Terri

Nathan with his family; Justin, Kimberly, Brandon and Jerry
Alex Tomoff

No comments: