A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, November 9, 2017

five-ninths

My husband is one of nine siblings; he is the sixth in line, and has an identical twin,  who is seventh. So, when any of the "Tomoff's" get together, the count on who shows up is, of course, counted. Our trip to Cleveland a couple weeks ago lent itself to a quick Saturday breakfast where five out of nine were able to dine together; hence, five-ninths. It's loud and fun and stories are told and retold (nand who's counting on how many times they are retold?!). The brave "outlaws" that came this time were the twin's wife, Beth, and me, trying to hold our ground with the five...out of nine!

BSoleille, The bright side of a big family of in-laws!
Terri

L-R: in-laws: Don, Bill, Nancy, Alex and Stephanie; "outlaws" Beth and me

No comments: