A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Birds on the Wire

So the warm temperatures continue in the mid-Atlantic even though we had some rain lately, but it’s the stinky and sticky kind. That’s okay, I’ll take it over any cold day. But the “funny” thing is these crazy birds are perched so eloquently on the wires as the rain pelts down on every single one of them. Are they up there for a birdie meeting? Or perhaps gossiping about other birds avoiding the high wires? I would love to know what they are “thinking!”

BSoleille!

Terri


No comments: