A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, June 29, 2017

The Gang is Almost Here

The Boulder "destination" wedding (Misencik/Wheating) we traveled out here for is finally taking shape, with guests of the bride and groom arriving daily (many today), and by the hour too. TBD is in the air as I type this post, but should arrive at the Denver airport in the next three hours. I am thankful for the arrival of all safe flights, the motorcycle riders (bride's Dad and Uncle from Ohio) and automobile drivers (several) commencing this weekend for the festivities that kick off tomorrow afternoon.

To keep the MOB "calm" before the storm, an early morning hike (6:30 am start) was "needed" and lovely as we "scratched and climbed" up to the third flatiron to take in the view of Boulder. As the morning wore on, and as both our families began arriving, (staying at different locations throughout the city), we went our separate ways until the wedding festivities begin. Once my husband and son arrived, we quickly made the trip over to Golden, Colorado, home of Coors Brewing Company, to take in the tour and beer tastings (yummy).

Lastly, we met up with the Strongsville, Ohio, Tomoff's and went to dinner in downtown Boulder. It was an epic day for sure, and I am thankful for the good times thus far.

BSoleille!
Terri





No comments: