A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

1742 Miles

Final destination to Boulder, Colorado safely reached! I am thankful for the last three days of sunny skies and open roads across this great land through Maryland, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska and Colorado! My observations over the last 26 hours of travel include: the most polite drivers (includes use of blinkers, no tailgaters and easy mergers for oncoming vehicles), hands down "winner"- the great state of Iowa; the most "popular" pickup truck colors - Silver Silverados and red or black Ford 150's; and since it's vacation season and lots of RV's on the road, I only saw two cool Airstreams. A good night sleep is welcome to be rested for the next adventure here in Colorado.

BSoleille!
Terri

Photo upon my arrival to Boulder

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you made it safely. Hopefully the return trip will be as adventurous also.