A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, April 17, 2017

Lightning Fast Hockey

If you ever attended an NHL game, the skating is fast and furious as it should be for professional hockey players. And one would think that high intensity of play would be sound for 82 games of the regular season, and it usually is (especially playing a conference nemesis). But as I have addressed in previous years' blog posts during the NHL run for the Stanley Cup playoff games, the intensity goes way up - several notches - and play is very exciting and lightning fast each minute of the period. Of course, being a Washington CAPS fan, I am all in cheering them on through this first playoff round against the Toronto Mapleleafs. It truly amazes me how fast they skate and stretch for every puck during playoffs...like the season just got started (the warm up was the regular season!).

Go CAPS! CAPS! CAPS!

BSoleille!
Terri


No comments: