A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

What a Hood Ornament

Maybe the ornaments are down from the Christmas trees this week, but not for one local cat in the neighborhood (Snookie) who comfortably became "her" car's hood ornament today! I spotted her while walking the dog (Loo-C) resting on the hood several houses before we got to her. She was not even a tiny bit phased that we were so close to her, and then I took out my phone to get a "close up" shot. For a cool rainy day I was surprised she was up on the car, and not beneath it...like most cats will do. Snookie definitely has a mind of her own I'd say, and that is purrfectly okay!

BSoleille!
Terri

No comments: