A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, January 16, 2017

Baby Bib

So the "organizational kick" I am still on spilled over to my sewing studio, AKA back bedroom that used to be a guest room, that holds my Long-Arm sewing machine and all my fabric! I will be the first to admit that it's a tight squeeze in there, but I typically know where everything is located. However, there are a few things I do hunt for on occasion, as I did today, and practically tore the room apart looking for one specific tool I needed.

In the course of finding said tool, I came across a whole bunch of other stuff I no longer need or want, and a red soccer bag that I have not opened since 4/9/2013. How do I know this?  I marked the bag with a post-it note. I rationally thought: do not open it because it has been almost four years since it's last opening, and put it in the donation pile right quick. But, my curiosity got the better of me, and I peeked in, albeit, reluctantly. Lots of random stuff that was totally weird (like a naked Brat doll, and a porcelain Santa Christmas ornament!), and then, in the dark recesses of the bag, out comes a stained baby bib I have not seen in over 20 something years (my kids are 22 and 24!). I certainly do not remember it from the 2013 "opening",  so I took a photo of it, and then promptly threw it in the trash. I cannot believe that bib has hung around all these years....?

BSoleille!
Terri



No comments: