A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Out of Africa: Last leg of Trip...

I am thankful to be back in the USA after the most amazing trip to Africa! The flight is long, but oh so worth it! A big shout if THANKS to Helen and Dan Gruneisen for hosting me while in South Africa, and for Helen in our adventures through Botswana, Zambia and my "foot" in Zimbabwe!  More photos and stories to tell once back home and I can organize them all (in Atlanta as I write this post)!

BSoleille!
Terri


No comments: