A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Hidden in Plain View

After seeing lots of big animals and birds in Africa, I was pleasantly surprised to get a close up of a little birdie outside my window flitting between the boxwoods this morning.  About six inches separated us and I am shocked he didn't fly away as I got closer and closer to grab the shot! I even moved the sofa out of the way as quietly as possible to get in close. 

On a Oscar note, I only saw three of the movies nominated this year, one being "The Martian", that I viewed last night that I really liked. Who knows though? May the best ones win!

BSoleille!
Terri



No comments: