A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A New Job

For the next six weeks I will be assisting the teaching staff at an Annapolis elementary school shaping the academic minds of our youth (or at least that is my intent). A good first day with my fifth grade class yielded a "masterpiece" drawing of a sports car of one of my charges that is pretty cool, and I am thankful for that!

BSoleille! The bright side of a purple "Audi"!

Terri

No comments: