A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Finishing Touches

I am thankful that all my quilts are finished and ready for display at my guilds quilt show this weekend!  This evening several guild members came over to do some last minute preparation for the hanging tags that go on every item in the show. The excitement is building now, and truly, "many hands make light work." If local; Please consider coming to the show thisweekend at  our new location: Sam Ogle Middle School in Bowie, Maryland. We will be there Saturday from 10-5 and Sunday 11-4!!

My photo today includes Mary Nielsen helping Shelley Jackson sew on the binding of this king size color spectrum quilt (it's in the show!). 

BSoleille!
Terri 

No comments: